Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yesterday...

Our water heater broke. Now, even if I remembered to turn on the hot water when I get in the shower, I won't get any hot. Whatever. Daddy "says" he's going to fix it today. We'll see. Sometimes his *days*end up being weeks. Hopefully it won't this time, because I REALLY like hot water on demand. Last night washing the dishes was REALLY a chore...because I had to heat water on the stove to do it. Before we moved here, we didn't have a hot water heater at all, and I had to heat water like that all the time. I don't remember it being such a chore as it is now....maybe because I was younger.
On a happier note, tomorrow is our anniversary! Thirteen years. Seems like longer sometimes. It seems like I've known Daddy forever.
I need to go get a load of laundry started and get the girls up. Maybe I'll wait until 10:00, though. : )

original date Friday March 30, 2007

No comments: