Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh, These Allergies!

I've been cleaning and decluttering again, and my allergies are KILLING me! I hate to take any medicine, so I'm just going to suffer. ; )
We got the girls room cleaned and rearranged today. It looks so much better. I brought in two more shelves...I put one up over the ferret's cage, so they can put their stuff that's just for sitting around up there and it's not taking up space that could be used for books. I was going to try to get rid of some of the books...the early reader ones, books they never look at...but they both said, "No!" whenever I suggested one. Anna finally let me get rid of one...a little board book that's something like "A Bird Can Fly". A small victory. Daddy said they are just like me. lol Packrats all around.
Daddy got his movie finished. It's not "Pygmy Ninjas 2-Revenge of the Ninja" like I thought he was planning...it is instead, "Pygmy Ninjas 2-Tummy Trouble". It is SO funny. I wish he'd put it on You Tube, but he's not sure he wants to yet.

original date Friday March 23, 2007

No comments: