Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thursday March 22, 2007

That's where I've been most of the day. I read, and rocked, and when I got tired of rocking, I lay on the porch. It's been SO nice. : )
Daddy and the girls are gone to shoot "Pygmy Ninjas 2-Revenge of the Pygmy". They've been gone most of the day.
And, so, I've been here by myself...and I totally took the day OFF! Well, I did do a *little* laundry, and cooked supper (pizza), but I was hungry myself, so that wasn't too hard, and the washing machine does all the work for the laundry, so that wasn't either...anyway...I took today off-mostly-and had a good time doing it. ; )
I watched the cars and trains go by, and a bicyclist...and the birds around the feeder...and the cats that keep jumping up in the window to watch ME....it's been so beautiful out today. Lower 70's, with a slight breeze...ahhh.
I thought about all sorts of deep philosopical things...like, "if I had a notebook out here with me I could write that down", and "gosh, that train whistle hurts my ears, maybe I should get earplugs", and "wouldn't ice cream be good right now?"...you know, the great questions of the ages.
When I got tired of reading, I went out back and turned the soil in my garden. Daddy is supposed to be bringing me some plants and seeds when he gets back, but I bet he didn't get through shooting until the store was closed. I'll make him go tomorrow. ; )
Just as I was coming back in from turing the soil, the phone rang. It was a annoying little boy who follows Daddy around like a gnat. He asked what Daddy was doing, what the girls have been doing, then what I had been doing today. I was SO tempted to say, "Putting s**t on the garden." But I refrained. I just said reading, and left it at that. There are some things...no matter how much you'd like to say them...which just aren't "social". Tempting, though.

original date Thursday March 22, 2007

No comments: