Sunday, May 31, 2009

Things Which Have Been Going On


You can see the black eye a little better in this picture...not to mention that no one has picked up the junk in the floor before taking it. Oh well...it's a kind of lived-in look, I guess.
The eye got blacker and blacker...looked really good at Sunday School! My Mom asked Anna if she hated having a black eye, and she said no, she liked it. I think she likes the attention. It's almost gone now, though.
It has been BEAUTIFUL outside lately! Sunday after church we went to the park, then up to my Mom's, because she had 2 of my neices, and the girls wanted to play. Yesterday Daddy and I spent all day working in the yard outside. I did laundry and hung it out, and he worked on a storage building.
I also got some work done on my flower beds...oh, they look SO good! I'm lining them with round river rocks behind, it just helps them look *finished*. I grubbed out the last of my compost and filled them. I got the feeling that a compost pile might be a grown-ups version of a kids sandbox. I had a good time playing in it. : ) Now that it's emptied, though, I can let the other one finish and start layering in this side. I moved rabbit droppings and hay into the side that needs to finish. I have another wheelborrow load (of rabbit droppings and hay) to move, but I'm going to put it straight on my garden and till it in.
I really need to get to it...it's already 12:41, and I haven't even gotten dressed today.
original date Tuesday March 13, 2007

No comments: