Sunday, May 31, 2009

Spaghetti and Meatballs

I made the BEST meatballs for supper tonight. The best I've ever made.
Daddy asked for gravy, biscuit and bacon. After I had the bacon all cooked up, and the biscuits mixed up, I realized I didn't have any baking powder. SO, they all turned into spaghetti and meatballs. With bacon on the side. ; )
I've done laundry today...laundry, and more decluttering. I've almost gone through every box and bag and barrel I have. I still have two under-bed boxes I haven't gotten to yet, because Daddy has so much stuff under there in front of them. I've gotten rid of things I would have never believed I could or would. I am getting rid of *anything* I think someone else would buy at the thrift store I'm taking it all to. Some few things I am keeping, just because I'm pretty sure no one else would buy them. So, I keep a few things...; )

original date Friday March 30, 2007

No comments: