Sunday, May 31, 2009

Easter Eggs

We colored Easter Eggs last night. The front row is Anna's, the back row is Emma's, and the two on the end are mine, dyed with *natural* dyes...spinach (light yellow) and onion skins (brownish).
The girls dyed theirs with food coloring in the good old-fashioned way. ; ) We had a whole dozen, but ate three before we got around to dying them. lol
I have to say, I was disappointed with the colors I ended up with using the natural dyes. I'm not sure WHAT I was expecting....just something different, I guess. lol
I woke up early again this morning...but it's not too bad, because the girls woke up, too, and have already torn into their Easter baskets...I did get pictures first, though. : )
Later, when they've gotten dressed I'll take pictures, and this evening I'll blog about how Easter went. : )

original date Sunday April 8, 2007

No comments: