Sunday, May 31, 2009

Flower Gardening Today...

Original date Tuesday May 8, 2007

And if only I had taken a picture...I'll wait until it fills in better and take a picture then. The girls went to the nursery with Daddy's Mother Sunday, and bought me beautiful flowers for Mother's Day. Daddy built me a new box to put them in, and I got them planted today.
Daddy's gone to the theater. To see Spiderman 3. With a 14yr old, and a 10 yr. old. I hope he has fun. ; ) And more than that, I hope he keeps an eye on them. He took Justus out to the gym to play basketball and left him there and he never came home, so we went back out there at 10:30 last night, and picked him up. He *said* he had called and talked to Brianna and told her to tell mom he needed a ride...we didn't hear the phone. I told Daddy to just blame me...I was supposed to be watching him while Mom took Bri to a ball game, and I should have went with him and stayed until he was ready to go. I'll know better next time.
Ewww, another thing I just thought of...I was mowing the yard and ran over a toad. I feel so bad about it. I've tried for years to get toads in my yard...good insect control...and now I'm killing them. poor thing.
On the plus side...we got to see a baby robin learning to fly! He sat in a bush on a teeeny limb and just yelled and yelled for his mom. It was SO cute.

No comments: