Sunday, May 31, 2009

Entry for April 05, 2007


Daddy and Anna.
I still can't find the camera, so I'm having to make do with *old* pics.
My eye isn't hurting like it was. I haven't looked to see if it's still red, but I did take the patch off when the sun went down.
The girls went shopping with Daddy's mother. When they got home they were acting like wild things, and almost knocked out one of Anna's teeth. I (bad mother that I am) told them to get a book and get in bed. Really, it's not as bad as it sounds...it's 10:30, after all, and they'd be going to bed before long, anyway. ; ) I hate it that I reacted like that, though. I did...well...slam a door while saying it. Darn temper. It is getting better, though. Even Daddy will admit I'm not as tempermental as I used to be. Maybe I'm finally growing up. ; )

No comments: