Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh, Yeah!

Daddy REALLY did get the water heater fixed! Yea, Yea,Yea!!! He also replaced the washers on the shower, so that's all good now...yea, yea, yea!!! I'll have to be sure to fix a special supper for him tonight! Actually, I've got a blackberry cobbler in the oven now. He likes cobbler. ; )
This is what I was thinking while I was making it...
1 c. flour
1 c. sugar
1 c. milk
1 egg
Spread butter in the bottom of the pan. Put 2 c. fruit (canned, fresh, or frozen) on top of it (if it's fresh *or frozen without syrup*, sprinkle with sugar) Mix other ingredients and pour over fruit.
Bake at 400 for about 30 minutes.
#My thoughts#
HOW on earth do people teach their kids fractions while cooking? All my recipes are like this...straight cups...every once in a while, a half cup. Maybe I should branch out more in my cooking. LOL!
My kids are eating smores and watching tv right now. If they're happy, I'm happy. ; )
In another thought...since they only had one candy bar and one graham cracker, they MUST have worked with SOME sort of fractions. lol!!!

original date Friday March 30, 2007

No comments: