Sunday, May 31, 2009

Not Feeling Good

I've felt so bad today I didn't go to church tonight. I think it must be some sort of allergies...I felt so bad I took an allergy pill and then didn't know if I felt better before or after. lol I've taken two naps today, and still feel tired.
I spent most of the day on the couch. I read *a little*. I didn't even feel like writing down the notes I found...I just underlined them and made a note of the page number in the front of the book.
The girls spent most of the time playing outside. Then Anna cried because her tummy hurt and they came inside. Emma got out the crafts things and they've played with those most of the afternoon. Anna made some cute people out of pipe cleaners. I love the way they use their imaginations.
We're eating a bite of supper now. Daddy offered to fix us something before he left for church, but I couldn't think of anything I wanted to eat then, so I just said I'd fix something later. I found a pot pie in the freezer for me and chicken tenders for the girls. I should have fixed a vegetable of some sort, but I just can't think right now.
If you only knew how many times I've had to re-type these things.... : )

Original date Wednesday April 18, 2007

No comments: