Sunday, May 31, 2009

Easter!


My squirrels (lol). Aren't they pretty?
We went to Sunday School...everything went fairly well...no one got hurt, anyway, so I guess it was good. : )
After Church, I came on home with the girls, and my brother stayed with Daddy to ride with him. After about 20 minutes, Joyce called and said, "Was Justus supposed to be riding with you-all? He's still out here." She said Seth & Ron would bring him to me. About 5 minutes after that, Daddy pulled up, and I went out there..."Ummm, did you forget something at church?" "No, I don't think so." "Like maybe your brother-in-law?" He totally forgot him! Luckily, they were kind enough to bring him, and I won't leave him alone with Daddy again. lol
We went up to my in-law's, and MIL took pictures, then we changed and went to my mom's to eat. Mom had fixed a turkey and all the fixins'. : ) She said she was hungry for turkey, so she was fixing it instead of a ham. : ) The kids hid and hunted eggs, and the adults sat around the table and talked. and ate. lol
We went back to Daddy's mom's when we got home, and the girls hunted eggs a couple times up there. It got too cold, though. We didn't stay up there long. I like it better here....all comfy in my housecoat, and warm. : )
The heater made a funny sound like it's almost out of oil, though. Hopefully, it isn't actually out of oil. Sometimes it has a piece of ice in the line. It seems to be working now. (Fingers crossed).
We took pictures of my Sunday School class...I'll post them next.


original date Sunday April 8, 2007

No comments: