Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mother's Day Helpers

Originally posted Sunday May 13, 2007
Daddy was feeling sick today, so the girls went up to see his mom in his place. (He got to feeling better later this evening, so I walked up there with him.) The girls stayed up there most of the evening, and helped their Grandma so much I was proud of them.
Emma cleaned off the kitched table...you'd have to see it to believe it...it's an almost head-high pile usually; mail, papers, bread, chips, drinks, bags...gobs of stuff. His Mom said "She told me it was a surprise, "And I put all your papers here, and your bread is there, but I had to throw two bags of buns away because they were BLACK."
Anna helped her in her garden. She trimmed all the grass out of the fence, and helped rake up leaves which had piled up in a corner by the fence.
I'm so proud of my girls today. ; )

No comments: