Sunday, May 31, 2009

I have tried twice already to blog about my anniversary, and it didn't go through either time.

I have tried twice already to blog about my anniversary, and it didn't go through either time.
I'll try once more.
We took the girls to Mom's and went out to eat at a *fancy* (for us) resturant. We spent $58 on the meal. That's a ridiculous amount of money to spend on food for two people. We could've taken the girls and went two or three times to our usual resturant.
When we left the resturant, we went to the mall. I picked up some baby things for a cousin who was having a baby shower, and we did some window shopping. I was specifically looking for Emma an Easter dress. I couldn't find anything in the whole mall. I'm not sure where I'm going to look next.
We stopped by the grocery store and the church on the way home, then went to the baby shower and dropped off the present. After that, we went up to Mom's to get the girls, so she could go to the shower. We stopped by our *usual*--favourite--resturant for supper. Their food is always GOOD! I was still quite full from lunch, so I didn't eat much. I'll want to go back later in the week, when I'm hungrier. lol

original date Sunday April 1, 2007

No comments: