Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh, I don't feel well,

but HOW much I've accomplished!
I *finally* got the rabbit hutches cleaned out. My pitchfork handle came off and Daddy had to fix it. He worked inside all day yesterday, and didn't get to it until today, but now it's all fixed and the rabbit stuff is on the garden and mixed in. Now, I just need to get out and get some seeds and get them in the ground....
Yesterday we decluttered all day. Daddy has worked on it more today, outside in his storage building, mostly. I got *some* decluttering done. There is still SO MUCH I need to get rid of. I haven't been able to work in my storage building yet, because there's been mice in there, and I can't stand it. I have to wait for a hot sunny day, where I don't have ANYTHING else to do and just drop everything in there in disenfectant as it comes out. I *really* dread doing it....my poor kids, though, most of their toys are in there and they can't get at them because I'm so nutty. It's a OCD kind of thing. Really, I think I'm better than I used to be, though. It gives me hope. : )
I started dieting today. I REALLY, REALLY want to loose this "baby fat". It's been almost 7 years since I had the baby...it's time. lol I've watched what I ate, and exercised this morning, so far so good. I did try something I'm NOT going to try again. The last time I lost baby weight I used cayenne pepper pills to help rev up my metabolism. I thought I'd do it again, and I took one yesterday and one today, but my gosh, NEVER again! I don't know if I've got an ulcer or just if my stomach can't take it, but I'm going to have to get rid of them. Since I'm over 30 now I'm afraid it will be harder to lose weight....I was only 23 last time I lost weight. It came off so easy...30 lbs in 2 months, and I didn't gain it back until I got pregnant. This time I really could stand to loose 40 lbs...I've not taken care of myself like I should... Hopefully once it's off I'll be able to keep it off easily...good genes and all that, you know. Really, if I just took better care of myself I think it would be easy to loose weight. Stopping for ice cream FEELS like your'e being good to yourself, though. ; ) lol I'm going to have to do it, my back hurts again. That's really the most important reason I lost weight the first time...in addition to the good genes in maintaining reasonable weights, there's also weak backs in my family. A bad back is one thing I DO NOT want. When I got my epidural with Anna they damaged nerves or something in my back, and I've had problems with it ever since. When I get heavier it hurts worse...can't really blame it, though... : )
original date
Wednesday March 14, 2007

No comments: