Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ahhh, A Beautiful Day!

I am going to HAVE to take the camera out and get some pictures to put here. Today was such a beautiful day.
I didn't have a lot to do, either. I did some laundry and cleaned the cats litter boxes and made a banana pudding. (Not all at once!)
In the evening we had a wonderful thunderstorm. I was cheering it on...rain means I don't have to water my garden. ; )
When the wind blew hard right before the storm we saw the coolest thing. We could see the pollen blowing off the trees on the mountain! It was great clouds of it, blowing in the wind...so amazing...like a science lesson IRL. lol I've never seen anything like that before. I would've loved to get a picture, but I know it wouldn't have taken from that distance. It was really cool, though.

original date Wednesday March 28, 2007

No comments: