Sunday, May 31, 2009

Entry for April 11, 2007

I just barely finished anything today. I started going through a game...it says "ages: adult", but with a little modification, it is fine for the girls. It's a trivia game, and some of the questions were...well, risque'...(I used to have a keyboard that had the e with the little dash over it like it should be. I don't know what happened to that keyboard.) I only got about half finished with the cards, when I went with Daddy to start supper. He made steaks and baked beans, and I made potato salad and biscuits. After we ate I fell asleep on the couch. : ) It's raining, and sounds so good dripping on the roof. : )
This morning as soon as I got up I started looking books up online in the libraries' catalog. I stayed online until 2:30 looking for books. Gosh, was I stiff when I finally stood up. : ) I LOVE being able to look online for the books I need, instead of having to go to the ilbrary and use their catalog. It always seems so germy. lol I could even have the books put on hold for me from home, then just go pick them up, but I've never done that. I like the thrill of the hunt. lol

original date Wednesday April 11, 2007

No comments: