Sunday, May 31, 2009

Working--Again!

I've been cleaning again today. It seems like a cleaning bug keeps biting me...maybe if I clean enough I'll kill it!
I washed the ferrett...he's been needing it for a while, but I didn't want to do it while it was cold. I'm afraid he'll catch cold. I cleaned the cats' ears-a little-they don't really like it...can't say I blame them, but the long-haired ones, anyway, get hairs in there and they itch, and need to be gotten out for them. I checked Max's teeth, too...I'm not sure what to do about them. He's got plaque like you wouldn't believe. I think, for it to be cleaned properly, he'd have to be put to sleep. It's dreadful. Next time I'm at the pet store I might look and see if they've got something he can eat, or something I can squirt in...brushing is out of the question. He's...grumpy.
I took a few more things and dropped off at the thrift store this afternoon. Then, we (Emma and I went out) stopped by CVS to see if they had a certain kind of energy bars (they didn't) and I bought a little .35 cent piece of Easter candy (reduced) and got a $5 coupon! I searched and searched for something worthy of my $5 and ended up spending it on fake toenails! I like to wear fake toenails in the summer when I wear sandals...now I just have to get some nice sandals for this summer. lol

original date Thursday April 12, 2007

No comments: