Sunday, May 31, 2009

Looking for..

love......
Daddy did the most romantic thing today. He rented a movie for us to watch, then sat on the couch with me while we watched it, and massaged my feet. If that's not love, I don't know what is! lol
Really, though, I LOVE this man! We have our times, of course...everyone does....but for the most part, and especially lately, it's been great. (Probably means one of us is about to die lol)
This picture was taken not long after we started dating...judging from the fact that he's in my sister's trailer she didn't live in long, and he's wearing a long-sleeved shirt, I guess it's sometime in the first month or two after we started dating. (We met in August, but I was seeing 4 other guys at that time, and 5 was just too many. ; ) We started dating *exclusively* in December, and got married the next March)
It's getting odd, though...we've started THINKING the same things. It's freaky. Something will happen, or we'll see something or someone, and we look at each other and crack up...and we're thinking the same exact thing. It's like we're reading each other's minds...and for reading Daddy's mind...that is WIERD.

Original date Friday April 27, 2007

No comments: