Sunday, May 31, 2009

I am SO Stiff This Morning!

I worked so hard yesterday, I'm stiff now! Maybe I'll take a l--o--n--g bath later and see if I loosen up any. : )
I picked up junk in the backyard...I started at the fence and worked my way toward the house, and like I told Daddy, if it wasn't attached to something, it was leaving. ; ) I got rid of an old dog house, birdbath stands, trellisses....all kinds of stuff that's just been sitting around molding. : )
I also got the back deck in order...cleaned the grill, scrubbed the chairs...I still need to paint the table, but it can wait until I find some paint. : ) Daddy hauled off several loads of stuff, and when we were all finished we celebrated by going out to eat. : ) It was so nice not to have to cook after all that.
Well, I guess I shouldn't say *all finished*. Daddy still has a load or two to take.
But my part is finished. : )
We watched "Night at (or is it in?) the Museum last night. It's a pretty good movie. I asked Daddy if he supposed we could put it down as a field trip to a natural history museum. lol The girls have enjoyed it...they're watching it for the third time right now.

Original Date Wednesday April 25, 2007

No comments: